It’s very important to keep track of the traffic that your site receives. So, Google Analytics the way to go.It’s very simple to integrate Google analytics into Blogger.Follow these steps
- Sign into Google Analytics
- create your profile.
- fill the details like your blogger URL, time zone etc
- hit continue and Copy the code
- Sign into blogger
- Click on the ‘Layout’ Tab, then click on ‘Edit HTML’
- Paste the code between the header tag as shown . <head>…….. paste your code here </head>
- Press ‘Save Template’ to save the changes.
- Back in Google Analytics, click on ‘Check Status’ or ‘Verify Tracking Code’ under the Status column. Once your tracking code has been verified, the status will change to: ‘Receiving Data.’